Monday 17 June 2013

Today I'm Wearing


This weekend I went to Manchester for a Hen party and of course I had to take advantage of the amazing shops! Zara, Topshop and Mac were top on my check list.

I ordered these shorts from Topshop online, I had seen the matching jacket on Instagram but I couldn't find it anywhere. So that was it, it set me on a mission to find the matching jacket. I needed it! (Well I didn't need it, I wanted it) 

Low and behold they actually had the jacket in stock in the Trafford Centre Topshop, must be fate. 

I'm really into co-ordinates at the minute. I love the fact that even if the weather isn't great, which lets face it is often, I can wear the jacket with a nice black tee and a pair of black skinny jeans. 

Iv worn the jacket and shorts with a Zara v neck cami, chunky rose gold chain, Michael Kors rose gold watch and my Jeffrey Campbell studded shoes. 









4 comments:

  1. Love this combo! X
    www.stylehushblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the matchy blazer and shorts, so wish I could pull that off! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Kimonos are really easy to wear I'm sure it will suit you. X

    ReplyDelete