Monday 24 June 2013

Eyelashes Are A Girls Bestfriend



I got these Brit Rocks eyelashes from Savers for just £1.99. 

The quality of the lashes are just as good as Eylure lashes and look lovely on however the glue inside wasn't very good. I found it hard to apply the lashes with the Brit Rocks glue so I used a spare Eylure glue I had which worked perfectly for a stress free application! 

They had a variety of different styles so I picked up a couple of pairs. If your a fan of false lashes I would definitely recommend these.

4 comments:

  1. Like!

    http://mquitasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work! Please come and have a look at mine, if you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) XxX

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, il check out your blog.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.
    high definition brows

    ReplyDelete